BLUECHIP is pleased to be hosting a CPD seminar next week on Tuesday the 26th February. The seminar called "Fire and Materials" will be presented by Wood Grieve Engineers.
The seminar will be held on 26/2/19 between 6pm - 8pm at Wood Grieve's Perth office at 226 Adelaide Terrace in the Perth CBD. 2 formal CPD Points are available for guests.
The seminar will cover the following points and be led by Fire Engineering Section Manager Stephen King who is a Principal for WGE at their Perth office.
- Pre-design considerations for fire safety
- Role of fire engineer and when a fire engineer should be used
- Typical fire engineering solutions with case study on structural steel
- Material selection - combustible v non-combustible
- Overview of materials - glass, steel, timber, plaster, fabrics, coatings
- Building code - overview of deemed to satisfy (DtS) provisions
- State by State legislation on combustible materials and it's implications
- The importance of collaboration between the architect, builder, certifier, fire engineer & fire brigade
We are pleased to be offering complimentary tickets for our valued industry partners.
We hope you can join us on February 26th for this valuable CPD seminar and look forward to seeing you there.