BLUECHIP is pleased to be hosting the CPD seminar on Wednesday 10th April 2019, the seminar called "Fire and Materials" will be presented by Wood & Grieve Engineers Adelaide.
The seminar will be held at Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide between 6pm - 8pm, 2 formal CPD Points are available for guests.
This seminar to be led by Darryl Waddingham, will will look at:
- Pre-design considerations for fire safety
- Role of fire engineer and when a fire engineer should be used
- Typical fire engineering solutions with case study on structural steel
- Material selection - combustible v non-combustible
- Overview of materials - glass, steel, timber, plaster, fabrics, coatings
- Building code - overview of deemed to satisfy (DtS) provisions
- State by State legislation on combustible materials and it's implications
- The importance of collaboration between the architect, builder, certifier, fire engineer & fire brigade
We are pleased to be offering complimentary tickets for our valued industry partners.
We hope you can join us on April 10th for this valuable CPD seminar and look forward to seeing you there.